Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm baaaaack! ;) I know its been almost a month since my first post, please forgive me. I am trying to learn the ropes of this blog world along with juggling my normal day to day. I've survived my first semester of grad school and I couldn't be more excited. I know it's dorky but I really LOVE learning and I LOVE school! I hope my aspiration of becoming a professor will one day become a reality. 

Until then another aspiration of mine is very rapidly becoming reality...my first indie book is due out this summer and I've been making headway in between Christmas shopping and finals! A family friend of mine who just happens to be a graphic designer has agreed to design the cover to my debut paranormal romance novel Soul Survivor!!!! To say I'm ecstatic would be a major understatement but that's the best I can come up with right now. 

Also, thanks to a few of those special supportive indie authors out there, I've got a surprise in store for you! Keep an eye out for some potentially exciting posts in the near future! Well, peeps it's time for me to try to squeeze in some editing, tweeting, reading, and Christmas wrapping! Talk to you soon!

P.S. If you are on Twitter...look me up @M1chelle_N1cole...beware of my glee filled/indie referenced/dorky tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment