Thursday, August 2, 2012

And the Winner is.....

And the winner is....

Tiffany! 

Tiffany you hit the nail on the head, my dear! The great, wonderful, sweet, and incredibly talented Tiffany King is September's Indie Author of the Month!!!!

You get your choice of....

Tiffany King's Meant to Be
M. Leighton's Madly & Wolfhardt
Michelle Muto's Don't Fear the Reaper
Courtney Cole's Every Last Kiss
Devyn Dawson's The Light Tamer

Tiffany, if you would so graciously email me (MichelleNicoleWrites@gmail.com) your book of choice along with your address I will drop your winnings in the mail to you!!!! Congratulations!!!!


And the winner of the drawing for the consolation prize is.....
Melissa!

Congratulation, Melissa! Please email me (MichelleNicoleWrites@gmail.com) your book of choice and address as well!


Thanks so much to all of you who participated in my first ever GIVEAWAY!!!!

Make sure you stay dialed in because there will be many more prizes to come! And in September we will be honoring


Tiffany King ~ September's Indie Author of the Month

Be sure to Like my page on FB
Michelle Nicole

and

Follow me on Twitter
@M1chelle_N1cole

1 comment: